Aegean Polyclinics is contributing to the protection of Public Health since the outbreak of the Covid-19 virus and is performing detection tests of the new Covid gene Sars-Cov-2 by use of Real-Time-PCR method.
The sensitivity and specificity of the method reaches 100% in reference materials for the new coronavirus.
Samples are obtained from the nasal cavity and pharynx within one minute.
Molecular tests indicate the symptomatic phase of the disease, since they define if someone has been infected by the virus recently, but doesn’t indicate if anyone has been ill in the past.
Depending on doctors recommendations, the molecular test can be performed prior to the appearance of any symptoms and potentially be repeated a second time.
- MOLECULAR TEST (PCR): 60 euro
- ANTIGEN RAPID TEST: 20 euro
HOME VISIT PAROS: 40 euro
HOME VISIT ANTIPAROS: 45 euro
WHY PERFORM HOME VISIT:
- Avoid transportation
- Protect ourselves and our fellow human man
- Remain secured
- Immediate appointments
- Speedy results: results are provided in the same day for PCR-COVID-19 (in a few hours) and in 20 minutes for Antigen Rapid Test.
- Reliable results with top reagents and specialized personnel taking all necessary protection measures.
The examination for corona-virus is performed inside a special facility of the Polyclinic-Microbiological laboratory between the hours of 7:00am -21:00pm.
For emergency cases we are available 24/7!
For your facilitation you can book an appointment by calling at 2284024442